Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Aimee and Ryan Walkiewicz



It was a great weekend for the entire family. In addition to Aimee and I being sworn into the Kansas Bar and swilling champagne well before noon on Friday, we added a new member to the family on Saturday.

Ryan Walkiewicz married our oldest daughter Aimee at Danforth Chapel. They met in law school and even though she vowed never to date a law student, they are now married and living in KC.

We're elated she picked such a great guy (to go with our other great son-in-law, Alan Martinez), although as a Red Sox fan, I'm not entirely sold on Aimee's pink Cub's hat (Ryan is from Chicago via Portland and Boston). When we all gather at the dining room table now, instead of me being outnumbered 4-1 by women, the score is now women 4, guys 3 (Alan, Ryan and I). If you toss in the two cats and Kelsey's boyfriend, it's 6-4, guys on top. I'll post Eli Reichman's wedding pictures when they become available.

No comments: